Email to a friend
facebook not working on chrome
Getting a problem with Facebook and your chrome browser, as Facebook not working on chrome? Check this article and find some winning tips to resolve this kind of error.
Alex Smith 07/20/2020 12:05
Sometimes user does face problem while using the Facebook, one of the common problem user face is regarding Facebook not loading on Google chrome. User can take the help from the technical support team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that your entire problem must be resolved on time.
1. First of all, user needs to delete the history including cookies, temporary folders, and cache before opening the Facebook page.
2. In order to do so, User needs to click on the three arrow dot bar and then click on history.
3. Afterwards click on the clear browsing data.
4. Select All and then all the cache, history and passwords will be deleted on time.
5. Afterwards try to open the Facebook page whether it’s open or not.
6. Make sure to access the services of Facebook securely by changing the web address from HTTP:// to https:// at the start of the facebook URL.
7. There might be chances due to the time setting of the computer and then make sure to check whether the timing of the device is correct or not. If it’s not then try to change the setting accurately.
8. Further there is any other issue then try to check whether the browser is updated or not. In case, if the browser is updated then try to update the browser quickly.
Thanks for sharing this post with us. I was searching for essay writing services to complete my assignment project and found
site .If anyone know how to choose best site of essay writing please let me know.
start of topic